[Natto Recipe] All-purpose sauce “Avo Natto”
All you need are Avocado, natto and white dashi (or men-tsuyu or soy sauce).
You can use it as a sauce with pasta, as a paste on bread, or as a canapé on crackers.
＊The amounts are just a reference. You can add more if you like!
– 50g Natto (any kind of natto is good. Choose your favourite one.)
– 1/4 of an avocado (Use soft avocado.)
– 4-5 ml white dashi or men-tsuyu or soy sauce(V)
You can also add something like followings if you like 🙂
– Lemon (like guacamole)
– Pepper (when you want a kick to it)
– Shichimi (for changing flavour!)
– Grated garlic (better have this for pasta)
– Aosa (add seaweed flavour)
– Mayonnaise (if you want more creaminess)
1) Put all ingredients in a bowl.
2) Mash the avocado while mixing. If the avocado is hard, heat it to make it easier to mash.
and… That’s all !
You can use this as a sauce or paste with pasta, bread, crackers, etc. as a base 🙂
You can also mash natto into a paste and fry it before mixing it to add aroma and reduce stickiness.
I will introduce this on the other day.